Real Estate Photography NOW
Licensed and Insured Real Estate Photography
“The first impression is our FOCUS”
So what is “THE FOCUS”?
It’s truly about making that first impression. A positive impact will make the connection! What is your first step in representing the seller? How does the buyer perceive the value of the property being managed?
So, what’s your story?
- 18 years as an Account Executive/Manager for the top marketing organizations in the United States.
- Professional Photographer my last 2 1/2 years for the corporate world/billboard industry.
- Success as a Real Estate Photographer for last 5 + years.
- Provided successful marketing strategies for clients with multiple advertising campaigns.
- A true PASSION for Photography – a desire to improve, both personal and in real estate.
- It takes more than one individual to make this a success. I have been fortunate to partner with some of the best photographers and marketing professionals in the business. I bring our experience to your table.
That’s ok, I take my own pictures!
We understand: “It’s not in my budget”, “I’m new to real estate”, “I only sell one or two homes a year”, “I simply don’t see the value”.
We are here to answer your questions. We want to help and to grow with you. When you’re ready to move forward to the next step, we want to make that positive first impression for the future.
It may be best to answer it like this; What kind of car do you want to buy? Lexus or Ford Focus? Real Estate property, and how to best make that first impression, begins with: What are you going to represent? We can then start to put the proper quote together for your needs.
Well, what separates you from my photographer?
Timeliness – Experience -Equipment – Focused on establishing solid, long term client relationships, not one hit wonder customers. To be the best at what we do! Honesty! Quality focused! Always growing every day. We care about our community and want to give back. Through out the day, we make time to capture the amazing community we live in. Below is a link to some personal photos that were showcased on out local news stations. It’s not just a job…. it’s a true passion for photography!